Recently undertaken effluent
management investigations for Villages & Private Developments
- Waste management for a 50 ha rural residential
development at Kelso (Townsville).
- Assessment of unit development on Magnetic Island
for on site sewage systems.
- Sewage and water management plan for a 91 home
estate within Kelman Vineyard Estate, Cessnock.
- Design of a water and wastewater system for a 5
star resort along the Great Ocean road, Victoria.
- Eco-tourist development lower Hawkesbury River.
- A management plan for sewage treatment and reuse
for Falls Creek Public School.
- A sewage management scheme for the Arthur and Evonne
Boyd Education Centre, Riversdale.
- Design of sewage processing for individual home
sites on steep sandstone ridges in the Hawkesbury Valley.
- Design and installation of sewage treatment systems
for Hunter Valley Mines.
- Integrated sewage and water management plans
for private developments in the Hunter and Southern Tablelands and
South Coast Regions of NSW.
- Ecologically Sustainable development, the Rocks
- Sewage and stormwater management plan for Ecologically
Sustainable Education Centre Bowral.
- An effluent reuse scheme for Wollombi.
- A wastewater treatment wetland for the Merton
- Assessment of 51 ha subdivision for rural residential
use-Onsite sewage systems at Kelso, N Queensland.
- Assessment of dwellings on Hawkesbury River for
on site sewage management
- Design of water and sewage systems for large
residences in Kangaroo Valley
- Design of water storage management systems of
residences in Bowral district
- Design of wetlands to process septic waste from
isolated farm houses and small communities.
- Effect of non-sewered urban areas on Scotland
Golf course and sports field irrigation
- Woodlots & Wetlands have investigated optimising
golf course or sports area irrigation with effluent and stormwater
in the following areas: Bexley, Borroloola,
Bourke, Aberdeen, Mossman, Townsville, Charters Towers, Cloncurry,
Rockhampton, Merriwa, Murrurundi, Scone, Denman, Pittwater, Walcha,
Yass and Goulburn.